Thanks for the response.

> You could use math.random()/math.randomseed() instead. This is a
> very fast PRNG and uses all bits of the floating-point seed.
Well, the seed was meant to be used in a Simplex Noise library that
provides its own PRNG to mutate the permutation table, so using
math.random directly wouldn't be possible. However, I should be able
to mutate it myself in Lua since the "noise context" isn't an opaque
struct and I have the source code.

> It's on my TODO list. Not sure when I'll get around to it.
Alright, looking forward to it :)