On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 09:40:33AM +0100, sergei karhof wrote:
> >> If you want one /for/ Lua rather than written entirely in Lua, then
> >> there is always this:
> >>       http://www.digital-scurf.org/software/libgfshare
> >> I suspect it would be reasonable easy to bind, or even port.
> > A few hours tinkering produced:
> >   http://git.digital-scurf.org/?p=luagfshare.git;a=summary
> > Not sure if it's good or not, but the example appears to create and decode
> > shares properly.
> Thanks, Dan. Very much appreciated.

It's worth raising here that the binding does nothing for the random generator.
As such, this is not massively secure due to the C library not having a secure
RNG.

Any user of this would be strongly recommended to write a patch first (and
submit it to me if you want) which implements a better random function and sets
it up.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69