Am 31.01.12 20:11, schrieb sergei karhof:
> Ok, we now do the reverse of the previous thread.
>
> Let's focus on where Lua *is* used ;)
>
> I start listing the applications that I remember:

Lua will be part of the base OS install of the upcoming NetBSD 6.0
release.  Not only does NetBSD contain Lua in default base install, but
it also comes with some specific Lau bindings, e.g. to access GPIO pins
through Lua (and thus making NetBSD an ideal platform for playing and
tinkering with hardware).

Also in the base install is a Lua interface to sqlite3 (which is itself
is part of NetBSD).