0.3.0 is up, this release has been re-factored to make the C api completely asynchronous. Also ran some memory benchmarks, seems the overhead for a task (including its stack and own lua_State) is around 7k, so yay for task-per-entity stuff, since it consumes 0% cpu while asleep/yielded/waiting on event.

Also some bugfixes, and API tweaks. I am still trying on messaging as I actually use this in a project, but any feedback is welcome. Next step is to make the Tuna::Message object iterable.. somehow.. don't like any of the ways I've tried to do that yet. Also want to make sure I outline how sending Nil messages works as a signal/event pattern, and optimize for that use case of them.

http://northarc.com/tuna

-Curt