On 27 January 2012 12:06, Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@gmail.com> wrote:
> Op 27 januari 2012 13:00 heeft Alex Bradbury <asb@asbradbury.org> het
>> Could you make your chosen license explicit?
>>

> The page says:
>
>> All code on this page is made available under the zlib/libpng license
>>  <http://www.opensource.org/licenses/Zlib>
>

> In what way does it need to be more explicit?

I didn't see that: I just looked through the .zip file README, the
read the files in the docs dir and finally checked the code for
copyright headers. Maybe mention the license in the README and include
a copy of the zlib license as COPYING or LICENSE in the luatango zip?

Thanks for the clarification.

Alex