Hi,

  I made my own lua amalgamation as part of SLB (Simple Lua Binder), it is here:

http://code.google.com/p/slb/downloads/detail?name=SLB_2.0_beta_amalgamation.zip&can=2&q=#makechanges

Inside that file there is one lua.c and one lua.h with the whole code
in two files.

JL.

--
  Jose L. Hidalgo Valiño (PpluX)