Hello,

I am working on a proprietary language which is somewhat like a Lisp dialect,
I want to try and use Lua instead, to make it more procedural, and
avoid hand parsing.
I recently bought PiL 2e, and reading. So far I have understood how to represent
/data/ and retrieve/use it in my C code, but, is there a way to also
know about the
conditional part of Lua in my C code? , For e.g.
If there is some code like:

  if a == b and b ~= c then
     <call some functions>
  end

Can I know that the functions are to be called in the /if/ context
(and internally populate
some C data structures for the same) ?   ... hope I made the question clear.
Is this possible in pure Lua, or I need some add-ons ?

--
Ani