On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Gaspard Bucher <gaspard@teti.ch> wrote:
> Hi there !
>
> With the help and encouragements from Tim Mensch, the Doxygen based Lua
> bindings generator is now fully rewritten in Lua.

Congratulations for the release!

> This version is not very deployment friendly (it depends on lubyk). I have
> two options to fix this:
>
> 1. copy lubyk code into dub.
> 2. make a small "lubyk" core (without graphical libraries and fancy stuff)
> and make this core easy to install (luarocks...).

If you choose option 2, consider yourself encouraged to hang out in
the luarocks-developers list and let us know of any problems you get
along the way. If you stumble upon something you can't pull off with
LuaRocks, chances are it's something we need to improve in the tool
which would be useful for others as well. Use cases such as this are
very important to help us make LuaRocks more flexible.

Cheers!

-- Hisham