I am a small publisher and I have three PDF to ePub conversion
programs and none of them work very well on my files which have
graphics.
One imports text (without headers) well but does not import the graphics.
Another imports graphics and headers well but splits the text in mid
sentence and goes to a new page. It does not convert hyperlinks.
The third delivers strange looking fonts but converts hyperlinks.
What do you think is my best course of action?
If I learn LUA (and I do not know hoe difficult that is), will I be
able to reproduce my PDF in ePub but with interactive capabilities
which is my goal?
Are there any advanced conversion programs?
As a non-technical observer, it seems to me the eBook industry is
advancing at a greater rate than the technology underpinning it.
Thanks for you time.
Cheers
Bernie

--