I am Mathew from India, I am new in Lua language.

First of all, thanks to give a powerful scripting language those who are interested in programming ..

The language is very interesting , powerful,fast and easy-of-use

I have a query , please fix it

I wrote a simple .Lua script and I need to run/execute that script in another windows machine which is not having Lua installed.
and apart from that, I need to convert my .Lua script to some sort of executable format

Expecting your valued reply.

Thanks & Regards
Mathew