10.01.2012, 04:00, "Ignacio Burgueño" <ignaciob@inconcertcc.com>:
2012/1/9 Artur Galyamov <artur-pub@yandex.ru>
Hi,

If I do main() && luaL_newstate() && luaopen_test() && luaL_dostring() in test.c, it's all ok.
It seems that problem is in test.so itself… Is my test.so build process okay?

$ cc test.c -shared -o test.so -llua -lm

I think that is the problem. You shouldn't link with -llua in your .so.

I just look at how /usr/local/bin/lua is built:
gcc -o lua   lua.o liblua.a -lm -lreadline

I should not mix static and dynamic linking, right?
How do I then `require` external libraries with default Lua installation?
Should I compile lua* to use liblua.so?
Thanks!
-- Artur