On 01/04/2012 08:51 AM, Reuben Thomas wrote:
> I just spent about 45 minutes reworking the LuaPowerPatches page, and
> at the end of it, I get "Sorry, your change was not accepted". As I
> made a smaller change to the power patches archive page in the same
> editing session, I guess that it's to do with the size of my change? I
> post the text of my new version of the page below, so you can see I
> was not vandalising the page; but how can I get it into the Wiki?

I had the same problem a couple of months ago when trying to modify the page
with the sha2 implementation so that it would run under both 5.1 and 5.2.
After a couple of frustrating sessions, I gave up.  I assume that this is
not the intended behaviour -- if so, the "edit" links should be disabled.

-- David