On Jan 2, 2012, at 10:18 PM, Marc Balmer wrote:

> As long
> as the frontier police has the right to seize my laptop and my data for
> no reason, I won't travel to this country.

Then you should never cross any borders, not even the one with Liechtenstein.

In the meantime:

Defending Privacy at the U.S. Border: A Guide for Travelers Carrying Digital Devices
https://www.eff.org/wp/defending-privacy-us-border-guide-travelers-carrying-digital-devices

Also:

New Year's Resolution: Full Disk Encryption on Every Computer You Own
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2011/12/newyears-resolution-full-disk-encryption-every-computer-you-own

On that cheery note, Happy New Year to all :)