I do not know. I myself does not know anything about that
application. Until you sent this link I had only heard about that
once. I was talking about how Lua was useful to script other languages
like Perl (Inline::Lua), and someone mentioned that I should include
Python in the list, giving that application as an example.

-- Roberto

See Holly, I told you, you'd get support from top to bottom. Between Roberto and I, hopefully you know which end is up :)