I am attempting a simple loop using MsgWaitForMultipleObjects() on
Windows 7 (64-bit, but LuaJIT is compiled as 32-bit, in MSVC++08
Express.)

All I have at the moment is an empty window and a timer event object.

What's happening is that the application is giving a "bad callback"
error shortly after the application starts, especially when moving the
mouse over the window.

If I turn off JIT with jit.off(), it seems to stop happening.

Here is a minimal test case with FFI bindings included:

<http://pastebin.com/XAyU1srh>

(At the moment I don't seem to be able to reach the LuaJIT git repo,
so I can't be certain that this hasn't already been fixed, but I know
I'm running at least beta-9.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Duncan