On Dec 22, 2011, at 12:11 AM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

> That was my point. Does the site map, which has links to all those, suffice?
> Or does anyone actually look at the site map??

Hmmm... now that you mention it... I don't think I ever looked at the site map itself.

Not to say it's not useful -now that you have pointed it out- but I usually go straight to, say, docs or about, etc.

More generally, I don't recall feeling the need to use a "site map" since the advent of search engines or perhaps even before.

A half decent navigation structure is good enough in principle, and I find Lua site very simple to navigate as is.