* Mike Pall:

> Florian Weimer wrote:
>> The following prints "ctype<int>", that is, the first typedef takes
>> precedence:
>
> http://luajit.org/ext_ffi_semantics.html#status

Oh, I scanned the documentation for "conflict" only. 8-/

I wonder what the correct semantics would be.  Error out on any
redeclaration?  Or only if the redeclaration differs in a significant
way?  (Which could boil down to graph isormorphism.)

Anyway, I think I've found the place where I have to patch the sources
if I want to detect redeclarations during testing.  Thanks.