hi robero and list,

i'm inspired by the post about implement c enum. somebody said the getflags function shoud return a userdata to implement a contains function. i think its a good idea, excerpt a details: thus will allocate memory.

i'm run lua on a embedded system, embedded systemembedded system, nokia n73 cellphone. my game will lag if i allocate memory in draw function since the garbage collection. so we avoid any memory in event loop. but i really miss the contains function, so i think a syntax allow use function as infix operator will be great.

e.g. if i have a function add(a, b), i can call it with a `add` b, its a syntax sugar of add(a,b)

its very simple and can used in many situations, e.g. bitop calls, and flags contains test.

has anybody agree me? i hope this feature can appear on lua5.3 :)

thanks everybody~