[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua 5.2.0 (rc7) now available
- From: KHMan <keinhong@...>
- Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 05:47:33 +0800
On 12/9/2011 7:45 PM, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
Ah, there're few more troubles with tdm64-gcc4.5.1:
a = 625--line 189
a^b == 08 is false at line 8
also 56, 58, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 75, 117 and so on...
I think there's something very wrong with this compiler...
An update, the tdm-gcc4.6.x series should work fine. From the
mingw64-runtime-svn4483-src sources, the pow() implementation does
have a check for integer exponents and handles them properly. The
relevant ChangeLog entry is
2011-03-15 Kai Tietz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* math/exp.def.h: Use integer/fraction separation for improving
* math/pow.def.h: Use log2l/exp2l and integer/fraction separation
for improving calculation precission.
plus a following rounding fix on 2011-03-26. tdm64-gcc4.5.2 seems
to have a release date of 2011-03-27, so I reckon we should move
I'm not using tdm64-gcc; it would be nice to confirm that the
issue is fixed in the 4.6.1 series.
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia