Hi everyone !

As lubyk is approaching beta release and the library is becoming usable, I created a Questions & Answers community website:

http://forum.lubyk.org

This website will be used for art & technology questions (Qt,C++,kinect,Lua,etc), all of this more or less closely related to lubykThis website will also be the place to talk about "dub", the C++ binding generator used in lubyk.

Finally, I will also use this to keep track of bugs (a bug is a question with "bug" tag).

Cheers !

Gaspard

PS: this site has nice color highlighting for Lua: start code with #!lua like this:

    #!lua
    -- this is some lua code
    function foo(a)
      return a + 1