Em 07/12/2011 20:07, Patrick Rapin escreveu:
OK. I think I have misunderstood your problem.
Now if I am right, your concern has nothing to do with
luaL_checkstring, but with Lua errors in unprotected environments.
Right!
Thank you for such detailed and crystal clear explanation.

In fact I run Lua scripts through pcall() // though not in the snippet I given
The problem manifested in a callback from Lua to C, I believed the
protected environment was extensive to these callbacks.

cheers,
Rod Senra
http://rodrigo.senra.nom.br