[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua 5.2.0 (rc7) now available
- From: Lorenzo Donati <lorenzodonatibz@...>
- Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 15:02:22 +0100
On 08/12/2011 14.39, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
Lua 5.2.0 (rc7) is now available at
MD5 a6800bd9ce1ed2c1cb3f9825152ab201 -
SHA1 047ad8603f089855de0b5d8f8c757500583bf348 -
The main changes in Lua 5.2 are listed in
The complete diffs from rc6 to rc7 are available at
A test suite is available at
This release candidate will be the final version of Lua 5.2.0 if
no glitches are found by Monday.
We thank everyone for their feedback on Lua 5.2.0 till now.
All feedback welcome. Thanks.
- Compiling with tdm-mingw [GCC (tdm-1) 4.5.2] on Windows XP SP2 (32
bit) was flawless with "make mingw".
- Running the interpreter is ok.
Running the test suite with:
..\src\lua -e"_U=true" all.lua
was ok, but note that I had to change single quotes into double quotes.
When using (as suggested in http://www.lua.org/tests/5.2/):
..\src\lua -e'_U=true' all.lua
with XP command prompt I got the error:
..\src\lua: (command line):1: unexpected symbol near ''_U=true''