On 12/5/2011 6:24 AM, Antonio Scuri wrote:
   I'm looking for tools to help embed Lua files into C/C++ libraries.
   For now I only have found two: LHF's lstrip and LuaSrcDiet.

Matthew Wild's squish:
http://matthewwild.co.uk/projects/squish/home

   Are anyone using these tools regularly?

If you are thinking along the lines of "safety" of using such tools, LuaSrcDiet has a form of source and binary 'equivalence' check. See the docs for details.

   Are those tools compatible with Lua 5.2?

lstrip will be a lot easier to update to 5.2... A 5.2 update to LuaSrcDiet is planned, but there is no set schedule.

   Are there other tools?

HTH,
--
Cheers,