Hello!

I have this default settings in my Windows CE platforms for the Linker:

- Stack Reserve Size: 65536
- Stack Commit Size: 4096

The following tests fail:
-- pm.lua:
rev(rev(x) with more then 30 characters in x
--

-- coroutine.lua:
-- infinite recursion of coroutines

-- errors.lua:
-- tests for errors in coroutines

function f (n)
  local c = coroutine.create(f)
  local a,b = coroutine.resume(c)
  return b
end
assert(string.find(f(), "C stack overflow"))
[...]
-- testing syntax limits
local function testrep (init, rep)
local s = "local a; "..init .. string.rep(rep, 400) <-- works up to aprox. 170, but then assertion fails
  local a,b = load(s)
  assert(not a and string.find(b, "syntax levels"))
end
testrep("a=", "{")
[...]
--

- - -
Excluding these problematic parts as well as some complications in file.lua the test concludes with:

total time: 298.13

Best Regards,

    Jorge-León