Hello!

As before, no problems with compiling Lua for Windows CE.

The test suite runs as reported before - mostly ok, I have found out, that some tests, e.g. in pm.lua, fail with stack overflow. The "rev(rev(x))" test with a 60 character long string failes, when reduced to 30 characters it works well.

What stack size is supposed to be available for the Lua test suite?

Best Regards,

    Jorge-León