Hi everyone,

I am a newcomer to Lua group & lua language.

-          Does anybody know any ready codes for statistical functions in Lua, random generation, ...?

-          Have any one done nonlinear modelling using Lua (it easier for me to understand codes in the field of biology/physiology/medicine?

Thanks for your support

Khaled Abduljalil
Senior Research Scientist
Simcyp Limited
Blades Enterprise Centre, John Street, Sheffield, S2 4SU, UK
Tel +44 (0) 114 292 2329
Fax +44 (0) 114 292 2333
www.simcyp.com

real solutions from virtual populations

Registered in England & Wales. Company no. 4217235. Registered office: c/o SUEL Offices, The Bioincubator, 40 Leavygreave Rd, Sheffield, S3 7RD, UK.

Email disclaimer
The information contained in this email and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender. This email message and any attached files have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. However, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk. We thank you for your co-operation.