Waitman Gobble <gobble.wa@gmail.com> wrote:

> :) The voltdb site says it's NewSQL.... but the Stonebraker name
> definitely carries some weight. I'll check it out.

VoltDB is an in-memory SQL database, so it's for people who don't have
power outages or who don't mind transactions being un-committed when a
cluster fails. You also have to pre-compile all your SQL.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
Sole, Lundy, Fastnet, Irish Sea: West backing south 6 to gale 8, perhaps