[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] vsLua ( Visual Studio - Lua Language Support )
- From: jiang yu <yu.jiang.163@...>
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 01:03:07 +0800
I have do some work for vsLua at email@example.com:yujiang/vsLua.git.
Hope someone will like it.
The origin of vsLua at http://vslua.codeplex.com/
I just do few work to make it run under vs2010, include:
1. update the irony to latest version
2. fix some bug of error tag and outline tag
3. make table and function colored
4. code completion and quick info (when input '.',':','_')
and you should put the keyword.txt and my_keyword.txt at "c:/libs/lua/"
keyword's format is like:
print() --write to console
for compile the project :
you should install VS2010 SDK
This is my first project of c#, so there must be some errors.