2pm EST I am giving a Webinar on databases today, giving an overview about what's out there.

It's focussed on games but should be generally usefull for anybody trying to find their way among the new database products, mostly NoSQLs.

It's organized by VoltDB, but the intent clearly is to be as objective as possible.

I won't pretend I am not excited about VoltDB. But the aim is to try to give you the tools to judge yourself, what database makes sense for you. Including many situations where other databases are better suited.

I'll be happy to see you there and don't forget to give me feedback using this email address, afterwards: hd2010--eonblast.com.

Learn more about the Webinar, and register, here:

http://voltdb.com/company/news-events/upcoming-events/choosing-best-database-your-online-game

[This is NOT about Lua but I know many people here have an interest in games.]

Cheers,
Henning