On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 5:09 PM, Gé Weijers <ge@weijers.org> wrote:

Lua 5.2.0 now uses 'ftello' and 'fseeko' on Posix systems, which are not ANSI standard either. It would be useful to use gmtime_r and localtime_r on Posix systems (and simple to implement)

Supposedly localtime and gmtime use thread local storage on Windows, so the issue does not exist there.

Indeed. This is the first time I came across this issue, because I'm now running a multithreaded application on Linux.

Roberto, Luiz, will this issue be taken into account?