ll_load() in Lua 5.2's loadlib.c either passes RTLD_GLOBAL or 0, according to
the value of `seeglb'. But my OS X dlopen(3) man page says

	If neither RTLD_GLOBAL nor RTLD_LOCAL is specified, the default is
	RTLD_GLOBAL.

On OS X RTLD_LOCAL is not defined to be 0, but 0x4.

I haven't tested to see if it truly makes a difference since dynamic linking
on OS X is not my strong suit, but thought I should bring it up in case
someone more familiar with Mach-O versioning knows better.

- Bill