On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 12:30 AM, Stefan Reich
<stefan.reich.maker.of.eye@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hehe. Hi Georg. Thanks for writing in.
>
> I hope you are not disturbed. Or maybe you'll actually enjoy the show, just
> sit down and listen :)

Stefan, will you please stop making such sneering comments (also in
other posts)?
You may or may not have some valid points in what you say, but your
behaviour is inappropriate and, frankly, somewhat immature.
If you really don't like this list any longer, you are really free to
go elsewhere. But if you decide to remain here, try at least to be
civil.
Thank you