this is what i would call a LuaOS.  and a Lua computer too....

still haven't seen the schematics, but is the propeller-based VGA
output a device from the point of view of the STM?  if so, i'd love to
use something like this to seed controllers everywhere, just with
ethernet and discreet I/O, no display, except for the 'main
controller' unit (until i get an android tablet for that)

prepare yourself to sell kits!

this reminds me of a couple of guys that used to sell computers as a
bag of parts. but when got a big order of assembled units, one of them
had to sell his volkswagen van to finance and finally get out of the
garage. they also chose a low-power chip because it was cheaper than
the current favorite.   has anybody heard of them recently?

--
Javier