On 11/22/11 7:45 AM, Dimiter "malkia" Stanev wrote:
On 11/22/11 5:24 AM, Pierre Chapuis wrote:
On 22.11.2011 12:13, Pierre Chapuis wrote:

I've thought about doing this but it is much more work. Do you think
you could share your code?

Found it! It was here:
https://github.com/malkia/ufo/blob/master/lib/msgpack.lua

Yup, but it's not finished, or tested at all.
But yes, something like that.

There would be probably cases where "C" version is still going to be
needed, for example when jit-ting cannot be turned on (iOS, and certain
consoles), so I'm not sure.

So looking at my code again, I think I got stuck at the point where I have to pack tables.

And there is still no unpacking code yet....