Hi!

One consequence of my proposal for a Lua virtual filesystem layer [1] would be, that the module path could be a) reduced to "/lua/lib"
and b) extended at any moment by a union mount of the path "where
the user decides to store her scripts" before or after "/lua/lib".

As time permits, I will definitely pursue this path, extending my proof of concept implementation[2].

Regards,

    Jorge-León

[2] http://sw.magma.com.ni/LuaFs