> Is this list complete? I think I may end up having to write some Clean
> Lua at some point (actually, worse: convert Lua 5.1 code to Clean
> Lua), and a reference like this would be very handy...

The list of incompatibilites from 5.1 to 5.2 is in the reference manual
(currently at http://www.lua.org/work/doc/manual.html#8).

Moreover, keep in mind that for Lua compiled with LUA_COMPAT_ALL on,
most of these differences vanish. (LUA_COMPAT_ALL is on in the default
makefile.) As I already pointed out, I think most of the work to migrate
from 5.1 to 5.2 will be to elliminate deprecated features from 5.0
which are not supported anymore in 5.2. (Such changes naturally lead to
"Clean" code.)

-- Roberto