>> i should check the patches list every day in the future, haha
>
> Bugs are not reported every day. And patches are announced here as they
> become available.

Personally I've always wondered why the Lua patches are not included
into the standard Lua distribution. It is quite odd to give people a
source code with known bugs when the fixes are already available!

We have also to treat the bugs in the mailing list by increasing the
noise level of the discussions, really not a good deal! :-)

--
Francesco