To anyone reading my code, I should clarify that my existing Lua
opcodes code does not exactly use callbacks, it uses the C API to
discover Lua functions that it will call. The LuaJIT/FFI callbacks
could, however, be adapted to do the same thing, in this case the
callback pointers would go into a dispatch table for a new opcode
structure inside Csound.

Regards,
Mike