Hi Benjamin.

That sounds pretty awesome! Nice website.

I'm still dreaming of a Lua IDE that is smart enough to see what types
my variables have and what methods the objects support. If the code is
not extremely tricky - it should actually be possible.

Now THIS would bring Lua in a league with the compiler languages.

Stefan

PS: I'm just installing Eclipse which according to apt-get is almost
infinitely large (310MB!!).