Hi Mike,

with Lesley we have tested the fixes you have recently made for the
ARM platform. Now the ODE integration test suite and numeric
integrations works perfectly of Efika MX (ARM platform) as reported by
Lesley. Thank you very much for your feedback on this issue.

So now all the GSL Shell demos works on ARM with the exception of
contour plot demos where it seems that we are hitting another JIT bug
on ARM.

Once agains we have been able to reproduce the bug with a pure LuaJIT2
test suite. You can find in attachment the test case, just a couple of
files. Normally 'contour-test2.lua' works without error with -joff but
it does rise an error when JIT is turned on.

Please note that we are filing a bug report because we feel that we
can improve the quality of LuaJIT on ARM but on our side there is no
real urgency to fix these bugs. Feel free to work on this bug report
only as far as you want and you have time.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Francesco