  Hi,

  This seems to be a Makefile problem. The "cdcairoprn_unix.c" module
contains that function. I did not have that problem when linking CD in
MacOS, but I did not test the require"cdlua" call. My access to a Mac is
restricted, so I did not run many tests.

  Can you send me all the files you need to change to compile CD? I could
check those changes, and some could also be included in the distribution to
make your life simple in the future.

Best,
Scuri