Great job!

2011/11/11 Tang Daogang <daogangtang@gmail.com>
Dear friends,

I'm glad to announce the first release of Bamboo - v1.0. It took a
long time to prepare but now it may be ready to be tested so that I
can get some feedbacks.

## Features

- Bamboo is a MVC framework;
- cooperates with mongrel2, zeromq and redis;
- stateless handler;
- powerful views rendering engine;
- a strict single inheritance OOP model style;
- use a lua table as the main URL router;
- in each module, there can be another URL router related to this module (URL moduled);
- project init(), finish(); module init(), finish();
- a whole set of filter system for handler function;
- flexible ORM wrapper, specific to redis;
- powerful MVM (model-to-view mapping) function;
- decorators on database related actions, to reduce manual code;
- builtin User, Group and Permission models and a set of permission checking procedure;
- builtin test framework (based on telescope).

You can find installation method and the documentation for Bamboo here:

https://github.com/daogangtang/bamboo

You can refer:

https://github.com/daogangtang/bamboo/blob/master/README.md

to get more info about it.

The install method is at:
https://github.com/daogangtang/bamboo/blob/master/doc/0.INSTALL.md

The installer script is hosted on Google Code:

http://code.google.com/p/bamboo-installer/downloads/list

http://bamboo-installer.googlecode.com/files/BAMOO_INSTALL_v1.0.tar.gz

Best regards,
Daogang Tang