On 07.11.2011 23:59, Mike Nelson wrote:

I would like to discuss the plans and progress for porting the
various libraries to Lua 5.2. I am particularly interested in alien,
but no doubt the status of other libraries is quite useful info. I
already use the 5.2 version of lfs for my Widows Vista machine and am
looking forward to trying other stuff in 5.2.

Is alien even still maintained? If I remember well it doesn't even
work with recent revisions of LuaJIT (since it's strict on the syntax
of patterns).

--
Pierre Chapuis