On 11/7/2011 6:23 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
I plan to update my libraries to Lua 5.2 as soon as it is released.
I don't expect much change except a general clean-up.
If anyone has a request, now is a good time to make it.
(It's also useful to know if nobody cares, in which case I can avoid the
trouble...)

My libraries are at
	http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/lua/

All feedback welcome.

Thank you very much--great to hear. For myself, lrandom and the various parsing libs are of particular interest. Though they all look good and I'm likely to use all the 5.1 libs as they are ported to 5.2.