It was thus said that the Great Josh Simmons once stated:
> On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Sam Roberts <vieuxtech@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 3:59 PM, Philipp Janda <siffiejoe@gmx.net> wrote:
> >
> > I just don't want to rewrite everything for dubious advantage.
> >
> You say rewrite but you mean s/^function /function M./c

  And then go back and fix every instance of "local function M." beacuse
that causes a syntax error.

  And don't forget variables that might be part of a module.  For instance,
at work, I have a module that is nothing but values.  Yeah, I could go back
and change each line but still, I'm not a fan of manually placing stuff into
the module table.

  -spc (I'm not happy with the global spamming of module, but the rest of it
	I like ...)