Hello,
Let I have an application that is written in Lua. It may consist of a
few files.
Are there a standsrd way to install this application on user's computer?
I mean that installtor shall install application itself and corresponded
runtime (lua and required libraries)
Thanks
Alex

Assuming you are targeting Microsoft Windows [1], I would say go with NSIS [2]. It's very easy to get started and you can script it to do all sorts of fancy stuff. I don't think you can script it in Lua, but most NSIS installers should take only 25-50 lines of NSIS script code (I've never needed more than ~50).

 - Peter

[1] Because most other popular operating systems have a package management system which makes the choice of "installer" obvious.

[2] http://nsis.sourceforge.net/