On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Oskar Forsslund
<matrixsmurfen@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I should have been clearer. I mean without just writing it in C, I want to
> transfer the actual expression from lua to C at runtime

You would need to wrap it as a table structure

{op="and",func1,func2,{op="or",func3,func4}}

and 'interpret' that structure. This might be acceptable if your
functions are relatively expensive.

But then, what stops you from passing a Lua function?

function() func1() and func2() and (func3() or func4()) end

(could be cached)

steve d.