Tim Caswell wrote:
> I'm trying to build laujit on my touchpad (an arm device).  I have gcc
> and friends from optware which provides a fairly typical linux
> environment.

Well, which preprocessor symbols does it define which might help
to uniquely identify it?

Try: echo | gcc -E - -dM | sort
(But don't send the output to the mailing list!)

>     lj_ir.c:53: error: 'exp2' undeclared here (not in a function)
>     lj_ir.c:53: error: 'log2' undeclared here (not in a function)

There is already code in there to work around this, but it's only
activated for Android and Symbian. See lj_vm.h and lj_vmmath.c.

--Mike