[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: modules, require, magic
- From: Doug Currie <doug.currie@...>
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:48:07 -0400
On Oct 18, 2011, at 1:53 AM, David Manura wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Sam Roberts <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Now we are trying to support two ways, check out this code at about line 60:
> That's ugly, though not necessary either. I would, like Luiz, avoid
> using both _ENV and 'module' for module definition.
Of course it's not necessary for new modules. I avoid both _ENV and 'module' for any new modules I create. The challenge is trying to maintain maximum compatibility with uses of existing modules, such as lunit, in large code bases, with both Lua 5.1 and 5.2.
- modules, require, magic, Eduardo Ochs
- Re: modules, require, magic, Javier Guerra Giraldez
- Re: modules, require, magic, Petite Abeille
- Re: modules, require, magic, Sam Roberts
- Re: modules, require, magic, David Manura