On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Norbert Kiesel <nkiesel@tbdnetworks.com> wrote:
On Tue, 2011-10-18 at 10:41 +0800, Victor Young wrote:
> We will provide English version manual when we publish Bamboo 1.0-rc0.

Cool.

Just for fun I cloned the repository and started hacking it a bit (right
now just fixing obvious bugs like missing () around print parameters and
some typos).  However, either I'm not getting it or this is still in
some parts very incomplete/untested code (e.g. using '+' instead of '..'

;) I am sorry, Bamboo relies on lglib (https://github.com/daogangtang/lglib), in which I override the __add method with ..

on strings, accessing keys of undefined tables).  Should I just wait and
see (and if so: any idea how long)?

some days later please, should be in October or in early November. Then we will provide a official website ;)

Thank you.

</nk>

--
Nothing is impossible.